Jul 6, 2014
In this week’s sports psychology podcast,
mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn and Olympian Wendy
Bruce talk about why parents and athletes call at the last minute.
Their athletes are having trouble with their mental game and they
want a fix right before a big competition.
Learn more about mental game challenges in gymnastics by
listening to this week’s sport psychology podcast.
- If you perform well in practice but find yourself
under-performing in competition, you can benefit from
sports psychology for gymnastics. Do you or your athletes
struggle with performing up to your potential in competition?
- Get our free report, "6
Perfectionist Mindsets That Sabotage Success in Gymnastics" and
- How your mind can be your best or worst asset in
- If perfectionism is holding you back from reaching your
- The top 6 perfectionist mindsets that sabotage success.
- How to use perfectionism to your advantage, not to your