In this week’s sports psychology podcast,
mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn and Olympian Wendy
Bruce-Martin talk about high expectations in gymnastics. Dr. Cohn
and Wendy discuss ways of moving past a gymnast's high expectations
and creating manageable goals instead.
Learn more about high expectations in gymnastics by listening to
this week’s sport psychology podcast.
To watch this discussion about moving past mistakes in
gymnastics, visit our new gymnastics
- If you perform well in practice but find yourself
under-performing in competition, you can benefit from
sports psychology for gymnastics. Do you or your
athletes struggle with performing up to your potential in
- Get our free report,
"6 Perfectionist Mindsets That Sabotage Success in
Gymnastics" and discover:
- How your mind can be your best or worst asset in
- If perfectionism is holding you back from reaching your
- The top 6 perfectionist mindsets that sabotage success.
- How to use perfectionism to your advantage, not to your